Adding New Translation Guide
This guide describes how to add a new language translation to Holiline Reminder™. To edit an existing translation please use another guide.
- Make sure that the full list of translations (click “View all languages”) does not contain your language.
If you find your language there, help translate it: read the Editing Translations Guide
- Download this Excel file with a few phrases in English, translate them and send it back to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will use the Excel file to fill in the most difficult templates in the translation.
- Then we’ll notify you and other users that a new language is available for translation on Launchpad.net
- When at least 60% of all phrases are translated, the new language will be included in the application.
- If you want to receive updates when new phrases are added, subscribe to modifications of the template.